A landing page is a standalone web page that is designed to convert visitors into customers or leads. It’s distinct from other pages on a website, in that it has a specific goal or objective that the visitor is expected to accomplish.
Landing pages are often used in digital marketing campaigns, such as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, email marketing, or social media marketing. They are designed to be the destination for visitors who click on a link or ad.
The main purpose of a landing page is to convert visitors into customers or leads by getting them to take a specific action, such as filling out a form, making a purchase, or signing up for a newsletter. Landing pages typically include a form or a call-to-action (CTA) button and are optimised for conversions.
There are several benefits of using landing pages:
- They are focused on a specific goal or objective, which increases the likelihood of conversions.
- They can be customized and optimized for different campaigns or audiences.
- They can be used to track and measure the effectiveness of a marketing campaign.
- They can be used to segment and analyse different segments of visitors.
There are different types of landing pages that can be used for different purposes, such as:
- Click-through landing pages are designed to provide more information about a product or service and encourage visitors to continue to the next step.
- Lead generation landing pages are designed to capture contact information from visitors in exchange for a free offer or resource.
- Sales landing pages are designed to encourage visitors to make a purchase or sign up for a service.
Landing pages are a powerful tool for digital marketing campaigns as they are designed to convert visitors into customers or leads. They should be well-designed, optimized for conversions and follow best practices to increase the chances of success.
One of the benefits of working with BlackBull Partners is custom co-branded landing pages. These are high converting and tailored specifically to your business and lead flow.